Michelle Deniz Drousé Woodhouse and David Roy Woodhouse got hitched on 25th November, 2011 in London!
Video of wedding photographs by Fotohat
Wedding photo gallery
This page provides information about the wedding. Below is a list of frequently asked questions about our big day and related activities!
- How did David propose? David proposed on 20th August 2011, 2011 in a lovely way. Please see my ‘Sparkly Engagement’ blog post.
- Do you have pictures from the wedding? Yes, we have lovely professional photos in the gallery above and in a video of wedding photographs by Fotohat.
- Who joined us on our big day? Pat, Mark, Rose, & Nicole Woodhouse; Keith, Sevda and Semrin Aleckson; & Larry and Nicole Drousé.
- When was the wedding ceremony? Friday, 25th November, 2011 @ 11:00 am.
- Where was the wedding ceremony? The Old Marylebone Town Hall (Yellow Room), Westminster Council House, Marylebone Road, London, NW1. Website.
- When was the London wedding lunch reception? Friday 25th November, 2011 @ 12:30pm. We are planning another low-key celebration in California in 2012.
- Where was the London wedding lunch reception? Skylon, Royal Festival Hall, Southbank Centre, Belvedere Road, London, SE1 8XX. Website.
- What did we do after the lunch reception? We enjoyed the Winter Festival at the Southbank Centre (just outside of the Skylon) with ice skating, mulled wine, Christmas shopping chalets, and fabulous restaurants framed by the River Thames and the London Eye.
- What was the attire for the wedding & reception? Smart casual (and warm clothes to enjoy the Winter Festival at the Southbank Centre after lunch).
- What was our wedding design theme? Simple and modern; white, black and green.
- Where did visitors stay in London? Some family stayed with us at our house in Wiltshire and others at Tune Hotel.
- What are the honeymoon plans? We don’t have solid plans yet but we are thinking of doing a trip to the Swiss & Italian Alps in 2012.
- Do you have a wedding registry/list? No, but we appreciate any contributions toward our new house or honeymoon!
- What is your address? 163 Battersea High Street, House 2, London, SW11 3JS, United Kingdom.